This is a worldwide community where people making analogue photographs in 127 format can learn from and inspire one another.
Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day has its own website. Holga Week has one too. I couldn't find one for 127 Day ... so I decided to make one.
127 Day comes three times a year.
- January 27 (1/27, in American-style notation)
- July 12 (12/7, in European-style notation)
- December 7 (12/7, in American-style notation)
I also plan to publish:
- reader questions - all readers are invited to respond to questions in the comments section
- photographs and/or series of photographs made on 127 film
- articles related to 127 film photography.
I welcome your comments, suggestions, and 127 film photographs, and I look forward to enjoying this format together. You can reach me at 127filmformat ~at~ gmail.com.
Happy 127 photographing!